Business controller (m/v)
CLdN CARGO is one of Europe’s leading door-to-door logistics providers. We are an asset-based operator, split into three business units: Containers, Trailers and Forwarding. We offer total freight management solutions and complete services for all our customers' shipping and forwarding requirements. With an international team of almost 200 people, we focus on sustainable partnerships and provide tailor-made and innovative solutions in transport everywhere we g(r)o(w).
Are you looking for the next step in your career in a growing logistics company?
In order to ensure our ambitious expansion plan, CLdN CARGO is looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial candidate who will function as a Business Controller within our group.
Active within the transport industry, we are a solid and growing environment with exciting opportunities in our head office and abroad. We take our investment in you seriously as you will contribute to our future success and we offer a challenging opportunity that will stretch your skills and help you reach maximum potential.
After going through an intensive on-site training program in our business units, you will achieve a perfect understanding of the operations. Reporting to and working in close collaboration with CLdN CARGO’s Group Controller and the management team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- prepare periodic and ad hoc financial and operational reports;
- set up KPI reporting;
- review, analyse and comment financial and operational performance;
- provide (financial) insight in customer and market performance;
- provide business partner support and guidance to all levels of the organization in efforts to optimize the business performance;
- … .
- you hold a Master Degree in Finance or Accountancy;
- you have a relevant (financial or accountancy) experience of 3-5 years;
- you have strong numerical and reporting skills and a solid understanding of financial accountancy;
- you have strong analytical skills and the ability to formulate and understand business issues and problems;
- you like to work closely with operations and have a natural ability to communicate with all levels of the organization;
- you are fluent in English and Dutch;
- you have well developed IT skills (Excel, …)
- you are willing to travel across the BENELUX (30%).
What we offer
- A stimulating working environment with positive and committed co-workers.
- A can-do attitude working environment and quick decision making.
- An excellent trajectory for personal development.
- A workplace in our Wilrijk or Zeebrugge office with occasional option to work from home.
Are you interested in learning more about this position or do you want to apply?
Do not hesitate to send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com